It's a good thing I read some other threads before posting. Put me in as a 'yay' for sticking this.
1. Make and Model: Ha, I've never owned a banded pc.
a. Motherboard: Asus P5QL Pro
b. CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E8500
c. Case Form Factor: ATX
d. PSU: 500W. http://www.apevia.com/ProductsInfo.asp?KEY=WIN-500XSPX
e. GPU: =Fried
2. RAM: 1 x 2g ddr2
3. Disk Drive(s): 1 x 7200rmp SATA (8.77w r/w)
4. Optical drive(s): N/A (that's right...)
4. Image Quality: Meh, Whatever I can squeeze out of my budget.
5. Case+: Just wireless mouse and keyboard drawing from usb on a regular basis
6. BUDGET: ~$100
I'm not sure if I needed to give you all that. I just wanted to know the best nVidia based card I can buy for around $100. And if there's something that costs a little more than that but will give me a lot more, feel free to mention it. Thanks